Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You, Me, and the Bourgeoisie

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


FLY by Tiziano Magni
Model: Boris Kolesnikov

Its that wonderful time of the month, and by that I don't mean my period. TESTING!!! I wanted to post this other editorial up, but its really risque...maybe next time. But you'll know what I'm talking about when they're up. Also, if you wanted to exchange links, please email me your link, with my blog already linked on yours. Wow, I said "link" like 4 times in one sentence. 

Peace and Love,
Anonymous

4 comments:

wetherell_iorweth said...

love the pictures

Pilgrim said...

I linked you a some days ago, mind to link me back? :-) Propz Pilgrim

Anonymous said...

these are great - I especially like the 4th one down!

Aek said...

I like the last two. :)