Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holy Crap

Dear World,

Holy crap I am finally done with testing, for now. Throughout that whole process I learned two things.

1. Never cram, it is one of the worse decisions you can make in your life. I literally had no time for anything or anyone else in my life. I fell off the radar, and trust me having no time to even take care of yourself has its consequences. Let me elaborate. So as the weeks went by, and I was slammed with testing week after week, my hair started growing out. It became too long to manage, and with the last test approaching I didn't want to deal with it. I usually go to this salon that costs like 50 dollars a cut, but its one of those salons where you have to book weeks in advance to get an appointment. And because I had no patients, time, or will power to manage my long ass hair I just swung by some random salon. it cost like 10 dollars, and with times like these I really need to skimp out on things. And yea, to be short, my hair is fucked up. Like really fucked up. I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

2. Nick is dating a 30 year old man. Okay, so this has no relevance to the things I would learn from testing, but it was new information that I happened to have stumbled upon during testing. For those of you who don't know, Nick was my first boyfriend, and he is 20 now. This came to me as a shock because a 30 year old guy, although not that old, why would he be dating someone 10 years older then him? I thought for a second, this guy, Nick's "boyfriend," lets call him, Joe already has a job he probably wants to get settled and all that great 30 year old stuff. Basically they are at different points in their life, so how would that work? But then I thought some more, Nick is barely even in school he has all the time in the world to go settle down with some random guy. He is so afraid of being alone. And then I realized Nick is such a loser! He finally found someone who is equally as desperate, it's like they are perfect for each other. And before all you readers accuse me for still liking Nick because I am talking about his new boyfriend, you all know you do it too. I just want to know what's up, so everyone can calm their tities down.

Also, many of you have asked me why I disabled my comments. Well there is also 2 reasons for that too.
1. I am sooo over bloggers trying to promote their blog on my blog, if you want me to look at your blog and potentially exchange links, please just email me. But I hate getting those comments where its like "OH MY GOD ME TOO, BLAH BLAH....www.blahblah.blogspot.com."
2. I like receiving emails more, people are more personal, and I am much more likely to respond to those.

So as of now, I am exhausted and all I want to do is finish up some of this reading, and then rest. And then start going to the gym again. But the long image heavy posts are over, for now. But when finals come prepare for them again.

Peace and love,
Anonymous

p.s you can contact me either directly by email at coolguy4192@yahoo.com. Oh and I almost forgot, when you do email me, please leave me a link to your blog! I love reading what my readers write about, if that makes sense. And please don't hesitate to email me, I love reading through emails in class, or when I am supposed to be studying.