Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear World

I am so sorry for all the image heavy posts, but I am swamped with finals. One more week and then I really have no excuse now do I? But when I am back, I want to spend some time to fill you guys in on all the things that've happened to me on that 4 month hiatus I decided to go on. But with that, I would like to leave you with these photos of Mary-Kate Olsen. Just because I am gay doesn't mean I can't appreciate a pretty women, and I think she looks so good in these photos. Oh yea, this is her spread from ,I think, Canada's Fashion Magazine. But yea, keep the emails coming, coolguy4192@yahoo.com or message me on my contact forum. I love you guys, thanks for reading! Really, thanks for being a part of my life and keeping my secrets.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Also, sometimes I tend to loose sight of what this blog is all about. This is really is kind of a support group for people who need advice, help, a friend. I don't want this blog to be completely all about me. I want to hear your stories! And I think many other people want to hear them too! So if you have a story to tell I think people would love to hear it or if you need my help....chances are someone else has the same exact problem. And I know I can't respond to EVERYONE's emails and I try to do my best with that, but please bare with me. But do know that I read every single one of them, and appreciate them all.

peace and love,
Anonymous