Monday, August 24, 2009

Forget About my Tainted Heart

Dear World,

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but the thing about life blogs is that you have to live your life before posting anything. So to live by the words of the "great" Rihanna, I need to live my life. (I'm being sarcastic). I've been gone for like a month and I have tons of things to catch you guys up on. Summer hasn't even really been summer for me, its been work and summer school. But at the same time I have been looking for inspiration for my blog, I need ideas. So if you have any ideas, questions, or things you would like my commentary on, email me! (coolguy4192@yahoo.com). But for now, here are some images that were sent to me! I love pictures that are sent to me. It saves me so much time and energy. According to Sylvain Norget, the emailer, this model, Adrien, is from France. I love that I am a French magnet (if you don't know what I mean, click here)! Well, I like to believe that I am a French magnet. I'm not sure if Sylvain is the photographer, I just emailed him, but once I find out who the photographer is, I will let you know. But anyways, I'm watching Planet Earth right now and a polar bear is dying. So I need to see if it survives.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Peace and Love,
Anonymous

P.S
Photobucket
I promise to do it more often.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Wow, that Frenchman is gorgeous. o_O I wonder why he's wearing a kilt though, lol.

It's good to see you post, I was wondering where you went. Suddenly I'm drawing blanks on ideas, questions, and/or things you could provide commentary on. But if I think of something I'll let you know. :P