Thursday, January 7, 2010

Underneath and Unexplored

















Pictures and music have a way of capturing a moment. I've had the privilege of traveling to many parts of the world, but there is still a lot of uncharted areas to be covered. This post serves as a reminder to me, and hopefully to you, of all the beauty that this world has to offer. This is just a wake up call of how little we are in this vast planet we live in. Take some time to learn about the people that surround you, don't miss out on their beauty.

Peace and Love,
Anonymous

Amazing picture credit goes to Big Picture . Bookmark me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Aek said...

I really like this post, thank you. I haven't had the opportunity to travel as much as I would like, but I'm constantly thinking about it.

j said...

if i had the chance, i would walk out my door and take those pictures myself. however, school is a bitch. and won't let me do that, however some time in life i will travel around the world.

j.

Boyd and Lloyd said...

This post kinda reminds me of "Where the hell is Matt?". So beautiful.

- Lloyd

Anonymous said...

网爱吧多人视频聊天室 , 爱就爱吧视频聊天室 , 就爱吧聊天室下载 , 网爱吧聊天室 , 奇摩女孩免费视讯网 , 台湾甜心女孩视讯 , 甜心女孩视讯 , 台湾甜心女孩聊天室 , 台湾甜心聊天室 , 真人秀在线视频